Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

books it is....







I have made a lot of different books over the years (with blank pages, I mean) and I really enjoy making them. I can combine a lot of my skills: sewing, painting, designing and combining it all with my crazy ideas.

What are the books for....? Oh...thank you for asking...
Don't we all - now and then - have the need to write down something that we have to remember, something that we would like to get rid our minds of, tell someone....or the recipe of a fabulous cake...? These books can be used for all that...and much more...as a:

1 Notebook
2 Sketch book
3 Recipe book
4 Cook book
5 ...about my pregnancy book
6 ...about my baby book
7 Homework book
8 Garden book
9 Shopping list-book
10 Travel diary

....or....do you have any good ideas...?

I use one of mine to write down 3 good things that have happened each day...that makes me stay happy.


More books to come so keep an eye on this site. I have small pencil cases coming up too...

No comments: